Book: A Monster calls by Patrick Ness

First of all I heard nothing but only good things about this book. I watched jessethereader and booksandquills reviews on the book and I totally love them. Then my birthday came around and a friend of mine got me the book.Let me start with the fact that this book has amazing illustrations, which make the book even more gripping. I really enjoyed my time reading it. I love the fact that there weren't much names.I'm really struggling with remember all the names of characters in a book, I get confused. Although I really like the book and the emotional impact it gave mе there is something it was missing. For me it was Lily. I wanted to know more about her and her story.The book is meant for children, but I don't care. It was amazing children book!!!Share your opinion of the book, if you have read it. If you haven't, what are you waiting? Go and grab one.

***

Като за начало чух само добри неща за тази книга. Гледах ревютата на jessethereader и booksandquills и тотално се влюбих в тях.Първо искам да кажа, че тази книга има невероятни илюстрации, които правят книгата още по-въздействаща.Наистина се насладих на времето четейки тази книга. Хареса ми, че авторът не е използвал много имена. Имам голям проблем с помненето на имена на герои. Страшно се обърквам.Въпреки факта, че много харесах книгата и емоционалното въздействие, което тя има върху мен, имаше нещо, което не ми достигна и това беше Лили. Искаше ми се да знам повече за нея и нейният живот.Книгата се води детска, но не му пука особено. Беше страхотна детска книжка !!!Споделете мнението си относно книгата, ако сте я чели. А ако не сте, какво чакате? Веднага я подхващайте.





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com